Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plan Set In Motion

Alrighty! I got a positive OPK the last two days, so I probably ovulated yesterday or possibly today. Again it's a late ovulation, day 31 or 32, but I guess the good news is that my body is making the effort. I'm so close to starting Clomid and I just don't want to risk another loss so we're not going for this eggie. FINALLY I can expect the timing of things. Since I ovulated I'll have a period in 2 weeks and on day 3 of my AF I start my first cycle of Clomid, WOOT WOOT!! I'm soooooo excited!!!!

Hopefully I'll have great sucess with it since I'm already ovulating now on my own. My eggs just need a swift kick in the ass to mature quicker and bust out of their bubble.

Now the questions is...will we have Clomid twins??? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment