Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess What???

Since only a few people read this I think it's safe to post here. I'm prego!!! I can't believe it!! I started testing at 7dpo, I know too early, but a shadow was showing up. It wouldn't show till after the time limit so I just ignored it but it happened every time I tested. Each day the shadow got a teensy bit darker. Yesterday I was seeing much more of a line even though it's still faint. I grabbed a digi and it say'd "PREGNANT" @ 10dpo. SWEET!!

I went in for my Beta and Progesterone draw today. I should have the results Monday, hoping for high numbers on the Progesterone. I know the Beta won't be too high since it's sooooo early but I hope the number is average.

So far my symptoms are:
Slightly swollen boobs, a tiny bit of nausea and really tired. I'd say I'm peeing a lot but I do that to begin with. I have a bladder the size of a pea. I'm really fun to go on road trips with :)

For now I'm keeping this info hush hush. No posting on myspace or facebook about it. I might make it public when I feel more safe about the pregnancy.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo excited for you Jen!!! Can't wait to hear back on those numbers!! Hope the Met keeps your progesterone balanced and you can avoid the supplements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hunny, I'm so happy for you. I'm sending all my love your way for this to go well, and for you to bring a beautiful babie (or babies) into the world. You're going to be a great mother!

    ReplyDelete